Uniforms Today offers expert custom embroidery, screenprinting, custom emblems and decoration services.
You can be assured that your uniforms and image apparel will receive professional attention from our dedicated staff.
Embroidered custom logos means your company gets noticed when it is applied to all uniform and image apparel styles.
No setup fees
When ordering custom logo embroidery, the Uniforms Today team can help you during every step of the ordering process. This includes advice and execution related to:
- Fabric Selection – Thicker fabrics like cotton, polyester, and rain jacket material work best for custom embroidery. For fleece embroidery, we recommend a shorter length fleece.
- Quality of Image/Logo – Uniforms Today digitizing services capture a high quality vector file that will provide the best finished embroidered product. If you have small details in your logo or image to be embroidered, ask us about how it will turn out.
- Location of Embroidered Logo – The most popular location for apparel logo design is on the left chest. If your employees will also be wearing a name tag, apron, or safety vest, ask our team about alternate options, such as custom embroidery on the sleeve or back.
- Garment Use – Depending on the anticipated wear and tear of the corporate logo apparel, we can recommend the best thread option. We typically recommend a durable polyester thread for embroidery on sports apparel and construction workwear, but for office workwear, a smooth rayon thread works best.
Benefits of Uniforms Today embroidery services include:
- Versatile design options and personalized service
- Logo embroidery – mix and match garments and colors
- Your logo remains on file for quick and easy, cost effective future re-ordering
- You company enjoys professional branding with an expert sleek look
Custom Screen Printing
Uniforms Today offers a complete screen printing service on a large range of clothing including T-Shirts, polo shirts, bags, and other materials.
We can provide traditional techniques for screen printing along with the latest in digital technologies. Uniforms Today is committed to providing our clients with the right solution for your screen printing requirements.
Uniforms Today offer emblems to embellish a wide range of garments, service uniforms, career-wear, sportswear, clothing and other textile products. Patches are an ideal method to project a professional corporate image, as well as to help identify and promote your brand.
Custom embroidered emblems can be formatted into many different shapes and sizes, and are finished with a border. These emblems are produced with a choice of high-melt glue, low-melt glue, pressure sensitive, Velcro® or non-woven backings, and can be heat sealed or sewn onto a wide variety of garments and uniforms.
The emblems can be removable, and are made to handle industrial and commercial laundry.
If needed, Uniforms Today emblems can even be equipped with accessory features such as button loops, butterfly clutch pins and key-rings, for easy attachment, and with the Velcro® or pressure sensitive backing options, the “stick-on and peel-off” capabilities allow for temporary garment embellishment and branding.
Other design elements can be introduced to the embroidery, such as watermarks and background stitch patterns. In different variations, custom patches can be produced with high visibility materials, or flame resistant fabrics and threads, or with 3M™ reflective materials, all of which provide an added measure wearer visibility and protection to safety uniforms.